How old are you?

Pizzicara

The number of rods in half a furlong plus the number of inches making the depth of a bushel.

---

I first grew a vft and killed it, and so then tried a sarracenia flava and managed to kill that. Not enough light in retrospect. That was when I was about 10.

I started "properly" at about age 16, after a good study of Slack's first book and Cheers's little volume, using our frost-free porch as the main growing area, and have been growing successfully (more or less) ever since. Some of my plants are the same ones I had when I was 16 (vft, and many of the sarras). The collection has been getting more expansive in the last five years or so due to getting better paid jobs and a thorough overhaul and renovation of the greenhouse, adding heating etc.

I killed quite a few VFTs. :cry:

1st VFT: when I was 7. It died, probably from lack of sun and because of using tap-water!

2nd VFT: When I was about 10. It died from using tap water!

I ven had a nepenthes when I was 10! It died from using tap water and from using garden compost! :?

3rd VFT: Bought one December 2003. Its alive and thriving! :shock:

12 on a cricket team, but one sits around and drinks tea for five days unless someone is injured, so the answer is probably 11 :)

The rest only drink tea at appointed times, morning and afternoon each day for five days when they are fielding and are free sit around doing nothing except drink tea for most of the time when they are batting. On average this works out about 2 1/2 days tea drinking each per match! :shock:

Vic (not a fan of cricket)

Hmmm, so that makes him 37.5?

37 and 9 twelfths to be precise ! :shock::D:D

Enough with the cricket!!!

I was born in the same year that England won the world cup in a sport that actually matters :shock:

cheers

I don't remember England winning the Tiddle-winks World cup in 1972? :-)

Guest Aidan
...in a sport that actually matters :D

.....to some poor souls. :shock:

Unless of course you were referring to the rugby, in which case you are a tad precocious!

Enough with the cricket!!!

I was born in the same year that England won the world cup in a sport that actually matters :shock:

cheers

Holy s**t you've learned to type real fast since last Autumn!!! wow!

I should share the same "big party" with Bob (kribuk), in November though

I shall sing you "Buon compleanno" in November Guiseppe :-)

(I'm visiting your Homeland, Barga near Lucca, next week)

Happy 8 month birthday Gooner (Its been that long since England won the World Cup in the only sport that matters....Rugby !!!!! :) :) :) )

I am now going to demonstrate my incredible self-discipline and resist the temptation to enlighten you with my views on rugby 8)

i am 17, 18 this sept.

started collecting at 14( 1 flava rugelli, and its still alive but going through a midlife crisis.) stoped collecting, started again at 16, amassed a small collection, they all died(holiday) except my flava!( and what i think is a GC rubra), started collecting again when i found the gardenweb, reallly got started when i found CPUK earlier this year.

yet to make a grow list,

Heh i see then i'm lucky ;) because do not kill any VFT ;) meaby because i have no any :))) but i do not kill any CP, all my plants are ALIVE ;)

When i start about 3 years ago i 'dig' internet and find some information how to grow them. I don't know why i not found CPUK :(

I shall sing you "Buon compleanno" in November Guiseppe :-)

Excellent, Bob!! :D

(I'm visiting your Homeland, Barga near Lucca, next week)

I've never been there, but I had a quick look at the Web ( http://www.barganews.com/

http://www.knowital.com/html/knowital._lucca_-_barga.html

http://art.supereva.it/luoghidelmistero/barga_(lucca).htm?p - here's something about a mysterious inscription on the door jumb of Barga's cathedral :( ) and.. it looks great. ..the whole Toscana is lovely, you'll enjoy it surely.. have a nice trip Bob :D

giuseppe