How old are you?

Pizzicara

'Did you guys already have CP's when you were young?'

Not me, I started when I was about 23, well that's quite young I suppose, but my teens were mis-spent! I was always fascinated by them though and as an ecologist and keen naturalist, I had seen most of the UK species in the wild before I ever cultivated any.

Vic

at the moment 29 and i hope i'm not to old for 'playing' whith CP's ;)

i start 3 years ago with 1 sarra and 1 nep from GC, and i grow them with succes :) In this year i have a some time and i'm 'expanding' my collection :))) and at now i have a lot more plants :)))

:P sorry for my bad english

Did you guys already have CP's when you were young?

I had 1 VFT when I was about 13, and killed it by following the instructions on the pot ( "Keep wet and warm, in shade and do not remove clear lid" )

Stared 'properly' last June, 2003. :-)

Ah that sounds so familiar (and sad) :D. I think most of us had a VFT while being young.

I also had one and it obviously died, didn't start re-collecting CPs again till this year.

How about you Kribuk? Did you quit after your first VFT or continued? :lol:

12 on a cricket team, but one sits around and drinks tea for five days unless someone is injured, so the answer is probably 11 :)

The rest only drink tea at appointed times, morning and afternoon each day for five days when they are fielding and are free sit around doing nothing except drink tea for most of the time when they are batting. On average this works out about 2 1/2 days tea drinking each per match! :lol:

Vic (not a fan of cricket)

12 on a cricket team, but one sits around and drinks tea for five days unless someone is injured, so the answer is probably 11 :)

The rest only drink tea at appointed times, morning and afternoon each day for five days when they are fielding and are free sit around doing nothing except drink tea for most of the time when they are batting. On average this works out about 2 1/2 days tea drinking each per match! :lol:

Vic (not a fan of cricket)

Hmmm, so that makes him 37.5?

Guest firewired
at the moment 29 and i hope i'm not to old for 'playing' whith CP's ;) ........

You're never too young or too old to play with cps :shock:

I'm 23 and had my first when I was around 10. Forgot to water that one :? Then bought one more last summer, and starting really collecting this summer.