Forum Sales Negative Feedback

Andy Collins

It's good to see Nuclear reactors are on the restricted list! I allways worried about receiving one of those through the post.

It's the receiver that gets into trouble too. If they put the wrong address on and send it to you, you get the fine.

Personally I find solar takes up less space  :whistling:

Edited by FredG
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just posting to warn others and maybe produce a response from http://carnivorousplantsgarden.com/ maybe if someone knows the owner or knows the reason he wont/can't reply to my emails.

It's been over ten days since I paid and bought a Nepenthes from his shop, I have sent 4 or more nice emails just asking when the plants would be sent and if they were in stock as I had not heard from him. Yesterday I opened a paypal case and 24 hours later still no response or refund. I will have to wait until paypal lets me escalate the case and then wait for them to decide if they should refund me if I don't hear from the seller (which is what it is looking like)

It's a shame as I still want the plant and if there is a genuine reason for the delay and non communication I am still happy to wait for it. I just don't think you should advertise and take people's money if you can't respond to customers and can't send the goods.

Just an update to this - had an email from Luis from carniviorousplants garden this morning the plant has been posted and is on its way, he said they had some problems with the website, emails and order confirmations lately.

Edited by mattynatureboy44
  • Like 1

Unfortunately I have to post in here again so soon - due to me buying more Nepenthes from another European seller and having major problems again - This time with Carnivoria, http://www.carnivoria.eu/

Just wanted to share my experience and make people aware. I understand some people may have had good experience with http://www.carnivoria.eu/ but I unfortunately have not and am still waiting for a resolution

I paid for my order 20 days ago - didn't receive anything so I contacted the seller on 4 seperate occasions with no reply! Days went by without reply, so I opened a paypal case. As if by magic as soon as I did this the seller replied and said he had mixed up my order with another Matt's and hadn't seen the emails - the usual excuses!

Since the contact started again, I stated to the seller I would still like the plants and he offered a free plant as a way of apology, when I chose the free plant he asked for 25 Euros extra for the plant I said I wont be paying any more for plants as I still haven't received anything from my order of 20 days ago and have a paypal case open still. So I said just send the original plants out asap as I have been waiting ages for this order - that was at the end of last week and again my emails are now being ignored, he has not sent the plants and is now not replying to emails once again. He still has my 60 Euros and has had my money for over 20 days. The Customer Service has been terrible and he does not seem to care about sending or sorting my order.

I have all the emails between me and the seller to back up my claims, and can post here if need be.

Edited by mattynatureboy44

Yeah that's him!  seems like it was ok back in 2012, people recommending them. He does also say I sometimes Co-Operate with Paolo from Poland. So its either gone downhill or I have just had a bad experience.

I am currently making an order with David. I haven't paid for it yet because he is checking if some plants are in stock but my first order about a month ago went smoothly. It has been a while since his last email though....

Edit: He emailed me and told me that he will have one of the plants in stock in a week.

Edited by Mujinamo

True to the sellers word the plants arrived today an he threw in a good extra plant - so I must have just had a genuine one off experience with the mix up and long delay etc.

The plants are all healthy and good sizes and I am very happy with them so going on this I would probably buy from again and recommend, just bear in mind that it may take a bit longer ordering from this seller as he doesn't always get back to you straight away or send straight away.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello,

unfortunately I have to report my bad experience with

raymondp

I wanted to buy these plants:

Big Boy
Hummer Giant
Dudley Watts

He wrote me that he had these plants, I paid and he sent me a package.

BUT i got these plants:

1 x Big Boy
2 x Dudley Watts

I wrote him about this mistake , but he did not response me. I sent him couple of emails as well. It was 2-3 months ago in July. I gave him a lot of time, I know, somebody can be on holidays, etc. But now I decided to report this problem.

I have to note that his plants are nice, yes, but I do not know, why he do not response me. Why he do not want to retrive his mistake?

Petr