Forum Sales Negative Feedback

Andy Collins

In my opinion, all packages must be sent as registered mail. It is the only way to control where to locate your plants and demonstrate that you sent them. It seems very childish sending a package by post, especially knowing that the packets may be lost. HJH didn't ask me how I wanted to send my package, I would have been happy to pay more to make sure it arrives.

But please, keep the money, I hope it helps you to increase your collection.

In my opinion, all packages must be sent as registered mail. It is the only way to control where to locate your plants and demonstrate that you sent them. It seems very childish sending a package by post, especially knowing that the packets may be lost. HJH didn't ask me how I wanted to send my package, I would have been happy to pay more to make sure it arrives.

But please, keep the money, I hope it helps you to increase your collection.

The seller should accept responsibility for lost packages. Firstly because they can claim from the postal service if the package goes missing, and secondly in the interest of providing a good service and being professional. After all its their reputation that suffers if the customer isnt satisfied. If the item is expensive then the seller should send by signed for delivery as standard.

The seller should accept responsibility for lost packages. Firstly because they can claim from the postal service if the package goes missing, and secondly in the interest of providing a good service and being professional. After all its their reputation that suffers if the customer isnt satisfied. If the item is expensive then the seller should send by signed for delivery as standard.

I have recently ordered some plants from a seller in Europe.

They were sent on the 2 of November and to date have not yet arrived (as I feared)...

The seller said that there was no way to have sent the plants by EMS to Swaziland. Would there have been another option?

I have contacted the department in SA which receives all (Swaziland's) overseas post.

They claim that nothing arrived from Europe with that reg. number to date.

So far nobody knows what happened to the parcel, even with a registration number.

Sadly in my opinion, hopes that the plants are still alive are slim. :banging:

I think the seller tried his best and I am unsure on how to proceed. I would obviously like to try and minimize my loss but I really don't know what to do next as it is my first overseas order for plants.:Laie_99:

Edited by nadja77

I ordered a couple of plants from Andreas Wistuba recently which didn't arrive despite being sent by recorded delivery. The package was traced up until it was handed to the Royal Mail and then it disappeared. Thankfully Andreas was totally professional and sent a replacement without any problems but what I'm getting at is that regardless of whether you send something second class or special delivery, there are never any guarantees and going on that experience, a signature/tracking number means nothing.

• 1 year later...

I am sorry to have to do this, but since the concerned person is selling plants of 190 EUR on the Forum and other expensive stuff, I thought it would be nice to warn people of the potential danger to buy plants from him.

BE CAREFUL WHEN BUYING PLANTS TO PAULO09 !

I bought to him a N. jamban in 2009 (> 80 EUR!) supposed to be > 12 cm, but finally was < 8cm wide.

He recognized the mystake, and accepted to exchange it again a new bigger one (I had to pay the P&P).

This one arrived in bad conditions, and died a few days later, thought it is supposed to be an easy plant and I grow lots of Nep.

The arrangement then was to receive a new very small N. jamban and half the money back.

I received the small plant in rather good state, which is now growing well although it clearly came from non-optimal conditions (but the plant was healthy, just without pitcher etc).

But I never received the money back (40 EUR!) - he said last year he would send me the money after 3 months abroad but never contacted me again, and redirected me to David Svarc, who actually seems to be the grower (owner?) of the plants. Now I have been waiting my money for more than one year, and neither paulo09 (= Pawel Redkiewicz) nor David Svarc (bohemica plants) do answer anymore and they refused to pay.

So here it is in the end: for 80 EUR I received a <6cm N. jamban in good but unperfect conditions while I was hoping a nice >12cm healthy plant of this wonderful species :wall3:

I guess other people have had good experiences with Pawel Redkiewicz (paulo09) or David Svarc, and I am so sorry of my experience.

But since he is now selling hairy N. hamata at 190 EUR (which he probably bought less than 100 EUR, this gives you an idea of his sense of business...), I thought it could be useful to warn people that they are absolutely not professionel and one should think carefully to buy expensive plants to them.

In my opinion they are too unprofessional to sell expensive plants - so think twice!

Sad I had to do this, but I sent them too much mails asking for an amicable settlement, this seems unpossible and I am tired now.

I have to also report a negative experience with paulo09. I ordered 7 Pinguicula but just received 6, when I asked for the missing plant he requested new shipping cost for me to pay to send it. Most of the plants I got were tiny and weak ones, one died in two days. Not good.

not my fault that Nathan is a bad breeder. I sent him 3plants he killed all the plants and wants to return the money- no comment.No more business with this person.

Erodium could be recalled as a token that you want to exchange plants, or your money back. i sold a lot of plants and there is no way they could all remember.

hello,

Paulo you receive my PM​​?

It's been almost a week that I want you to pay for my order

If someone writes to me after more than a month that the plant has fallen and he wants the next what I think about it? ok if the plant has fallen in the transport and for a week (send newplant, money back or another plant) from the receipt but not after more than a month is not a washing machine or refrigerator with a 2 year warranty.

I think that most people will agree with me. As I said, if someone is dissatisfied write pm

paulo09, the two posts say that you wanted to charge P&P (shipping costs) for correcting alleged errors in the order. Could you clarify if this is normal practice, as buyers would not typically expect to have to pay this if the mistake is the sellers?

I was happy dealing with Paulo. One VFT arrived dead but he sent out a replacement straight away.

I've had people wanting refunds over winter when their plant has died 2 months later!

Having said that, seller mistakes are a different matter.

Paulo09 said:

not my fault that Nathan is a bad breeder. I sent him 3plants he killed all the plants and wants to return the money- no comment.No more business with this person.

Please, don't tell lies.

The first plant was received in good state, but <8cm instead of >12cm. I returned it IN GOOD STATE for a correctly-sized one.

The second plant was received in bad state. I IMMEDIATELY MENTIONED IT TO YOU, AND EVEN TOOK A PICTURE TO SHOW YOU!! Then it died a few days after. Nothing like I killed the plant 2 months later and then complained, I IMMEDIATELY COMPLAINED!! (by the way, it was possibly the first time I had to complain that much with a seller/swapper...)

The third very small plant was received in good state, and still is in good state.

I grow tens and tens of Nep - don't say I can't grow them, this is riddiculous.

Apparently, I am not the only one to have been unsatisfiedwith you. This is not normal (and in opposition with what you said as I was the only one EVER to have had problems... pfffff...) - apparently your growing conditions are non-optimal and the plant you send are not always in perfect state, far from this.

At least you could have been honest and respected the engagement you took by respecting your own proposition to refund me part of the money!!

This support my point:

BE CAREFUL WHEN ORDERING EXPENSIVE PLANT TO PAULO09 = PAWEL REDKIEWICZ!!

You may receive a bad plant despite the huge price, and have no guarantee in return.

Unprofessional and dishonest person.

paulo09, the two posts say that you wanted to charge P&P (shipping costs) for correcting alleged errors in the order. Could you clarify if this is normal practice, as buyers would not typically expect to have to pay this if the mistake is the sellers?

if something is wrong with a package from my iniquity, i send plants at my own expense. alternatively, if someone do next order i send with next order. Nathan If you do not cease to insult me, i will bring a lawsuit to court for defamation.

each case I try to solve individually and without a quarrel. things are different when someone is constantly trying to pull me. I do not have time to argue with Nathan. I wrote everything I had to say. In this forum there are many people that after the purchase, block my paypal although plants and everything was ok because they want to extort plants.

I send 50e to nathan when he want moneys back:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/beztytuuchx.jpg/

so he rec.:

3x jamban +50e

Nathan If you do not cease to insult me, i will bring a lawsuit to court for defamation.

I send 50e to nathan when he want moneys back:http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/828/beztytuuchx.jpg/

so he rec.:3x jamban +50e

Pawel, I am not insulting you - I am saying you are unprofessional and possibly dishonest, to warn people because you are a person who makes business we people's passion.

Those 50EUR you indeed sent me where not when I wanted my money back, but when I wanted a new healthy and big N. jamban. I wanted to buy a new one, which was for 75 EUR that year (2010) + 15EUR P&P. So I sent you 50 EUR IN COMPLEMENT OF THE 40 EUR YOU PROPOSED TO SEND TO ME (the same 40 EUR I am still waiting for today), but then you reimbursed me those 50 EUR saying it was not possible anymore to send big N. jamban.

But anyway, you still have to send me 40 EUR.

You can see everything this in the remark of the transaction (50 EUR) I sent to you on 12 May 2010:

"N. jamban ("12 and more 75 eur traps 3 - 4 cm") --> 40 you already have + 35 for the rest of the plant +15 for P&P :o) Cheers "

This remark you could also post in public, to tell complete thruth...

so he rec.:3x jamban +50e

So again, please stop telling lies: I 'only' received the 3 jamban (one small returned back to you, one medium died, one small is still in my possession and alive) - those 50 EUR are just a reimbursement of those I sent two days earlier (in supplement of the 85 EUR paid in August 2009...).

I am receiving pm from people who have also had bad experiences with you. I hope this will make people also post their bad experience with you here in public, to warn any potential buyer.

Guest carns

I brought two cephalotus off him about a few weeks ago . He only sent one but the main problem was I asked him to send it in it's pot came repotted won't deal with him ever again . He is sacked .

I brought two cephalotus off him about a few weeks ago . He only sent one but the main problem was I asked him to send it in it's pot came repotted won't deal with him ever again . He is sacked .

there was no complaint, so how do I know that something was wrong? part of the message in general is not got by the rebuilding of the forum. As I said you are not satisfied immediately report your and not after a month or nave of the year. Then there is no problem to send new plant or money back.

there have been cases that I sent up to 3 times the new plant at my own expense because the client advertised products. sent it to me again as I covered his costs and my costs.

I really do not understand why, instead of waiting to advertise right away until someone else mentions this, and then the connection? this is not doing good business. A good customer is a satisfied customer. Do not forcing anyone to buy from me, there are also other breeders from whom you can buy. I myself bought the plant in this forum for a few thousand euros, some of them fell I have come to me in a bad condition, or fell during the week. If I had typed every single case that came peacefully from 50 negative comments about people, even the most well-known breeders. I repeat, if there is something wrong reporting.

Edited by paulo09

Guest carns

there was no complaint, so how do I know that something was wrong? part of the message in general is not got by the rebuilding of the forum. As I said you are not satisfied immediately report your and not after a month or nave of the year. Then there is no problem to send new plant or money back.

The terms of my order was to be sent potted and it's common sense to send them potted and I paid the postage costs for it to be potted . You are a cowboy I shouldn't have to complain at all . I think you will find that you have lost many future customers . Have a nice day .

I do not like the way that recent posts are going. May I remind members of Forum Rule 2:

2]> Personal attacks, rudeness, 'Flame Wars', insults to others, or arguments will not be tolerated. Challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully. Any member who threatens anyone on the forum, via Private Message, email, or other means will be banned immediately and without notice.
  • Like 1

Well,

I follow this thread with attention and I'm sorry for people's bad experience with the orders from Paulo09. A month ago I made an order from him for a lot of money and the order was for over 47 different species of plants. The plants were sent to Bulgaria packed extremely well as you will see in the photos below and in excellent condition. The plants were the right sizes we want, absolutely healthy plants and they are growing very well till now.

p4190002_13997_27578021.jpg

p4190003_6e2dd_27578048.jpg

The problem, if this is a problem was that one plant was missing. Probably this was a mistake in the hurry. When I found out this, I wrote to Paulo and told him about the lack of the plant. Paulo09 said he will send the missing plant and excused for this inconvenience. I can say that the plant arrived today, in excellent condition, too. He didn't want additional costs for postage but sent it at his expence. So I can tell from my experience that Paulo is a great seller and accurate person!

Have a nice day to all.

Cheers,

D

• Like 1

hello,

i bought for 53 euro nepenthes from paulo09 (= Pawel Redkiewicz) on 7 februari 2011. Now we are a lot of emails further and a promice to send money back. But no plants or money back. I don't know what went wrong and hope that paulo09 (= Pawel Redkiewicz) fix this problem.

When i get my money back or the plants will arrive i will opdate with possitive feedback.

So paulo09 here is a nother chance to fix it,

regards,

daan

hi people

finally I want to tell you my experience with paulo09. I thought it will not be needed, but as I read this here...

So, I asked Paulo on the begin of the year ( end of feb.) if I can order plants from him.

Wanted to have only Nepenthes, so I ordered

1x N. ampullaria "harle"

2x nep. raffle. giant

after a 2 week waiting time (which is long from tz to germany) the plants arrived.

the amp was nice but half-dead of the cold, the raff was it too. They died few days later. Too bad, that he also sended only ONE n. raff.

PM'd him, to recover the amp. and to switch the rafflesiana with an n. gentle (because I wanted her more) and to add an n.hookeriana.

around 2 monts later, because we waited for temperature raising ( no big problem for me), he told me (short before sending) that his last gentle dies. Ok, no prob, he payed me the money back. After another week of waiting for warmer temps, I decided to add an d. cup trap to my collection.

The price was around five euro, and I payed him ten, because of the high shipping costs and the lack of lost plants. So I was friendly.

I waited one week and a package arrived. I was surprised because the package was from... czplants.com! and I ordered nothing there.

So unpacked, and reveiled two nepenthes.... amp. harle and hookeriana! And AGAIN... one plant was missing. THis time the cup trap. Argh I pmed him around 3 times that his "friend" should NOT forget any plants this time! But it was useless..

Unfortanely the new received harle was half the size of the old one, so I think it was the smallest variation which czplants offers. So they must helped him or he ordered there for me.

Now the hookeriana is dead because she wasnt temperatured, after 8 hours on the window she was completely down, died finally 2 weeks ago. The harlquin was set immediately in my terrarium and temperatured now.

The plants must keep around 100% humidity, because the harlequin doenst look good, too.

I dont PMed him about that, to avoid more stress.

The 10 euro for the cup trap arent paid to me until today. He left the conversation.

THat was my experience with Paulo.

If you read this, Paulo, pay me.

best regards

Edited by Terra_Vega

Yes I agree. Shipping winter were very often delayed and the plant came in a poor state due to the changing temperature. (possibility of returns / exchanges)

Moreover, we reached a misunderstanding in communication with sending the plants from Czech republic ( i cooper. with david svarc and he have my plants because i dont have greenhouse to keep all plants what i have). Now, everything is ok already worked out and no problems. Thank you for rem. but the payment was sent: 8.03.2011- check your paypal.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/83511217.jpg/

Edited by paulo09