CarniSana

True that Richard, I can't complain about anything else when it comes to Carnisana, so afterall it's a good shop. Anyway if they were faster with dispatching orders I personally would buy from them more often - something to consider in the future.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I made very good experience with carnisana.

I ordered 2013/12/31. The order was proofed 2014/1/4. I payed 2014/1/7. Was informed of the shipment 2014/1/8. The plants arrived today 2014/1/13.

The plants where in a very good condition. They send me one extra plant - not the cheapest from their list.

Harro

I Just got my package this morning. I ordered it at the start of december but what with christmas and all it was delayed in sending till monday. I found Albert to be his usual helpful, polite self throughout, always willing to talk and reply to any queries sent. plants were as always excellent. plus I was lucky enough to recieve a little VFT "Crocodile" as a bonus for the delay.

10/10 as usual from me!

I find them great, albert is a gentleman an I had one doa an he replaced no quibble an I've orderd about 150£ worth last summer over a few orders.

Great little company! Hope they get some more varieties over the next growing season

Agree 100% with you

over xmas they sent me a list of new varieties they're planning on introducing, if you ask they might send you a copy!

• 3 weeks later...

Dear CPUK users,

I’m really glad that I finally found some time for write few words on this forum. I have an account on CPUK for few years, but due to the lot of responsibilities I had no time for the regular posting. I’m grateful for all the nice comments and motivating suggestions. I’m happy that during about 2 years of our international offer we met many CPs lovers from many countries.

Currently factually our largest problem is the lack of time. Therefore, unfortunately delays in shipments sending are in fact our most troublesome problem. Sometimes we just had no influence for these delays.

Well, let me write some words about us – my colleague Matt (Mateusz) and me. We've founded CarniSana project in August 2007. At the beginning we cooperated with many CPs lover from Polish forums, we also took part in many exotic plants exhibitions within Poland. In summer of 2010 we started with CarniSana website, 1,5 years later – we added an English version of our website. Currently we still working with enlarging of our offer. First of all, we are very glad that we are able to share many interesting species/varieties with CPs enthusiasts like us by offering good (in our opinion) sales conditions.

Unfortunately, the most troublesome problem for us is the lack of time. In addition to running CarniSana, we are students and we have also some scientific projects on our universities. Matt is the veterinary medicine student on the Wrocław University of Environmental and Life Sciences, I’m a plant biotechnologist and I still studying on the University of Silesia. Sometimes we are forced to few-day, unexpected trips, which may cause delays with shipping orders or with replying for e-mails. Nonetheless, if shipping is later, than normally, we also pay attention for adding some bonus plant(s) to the shipment to alleviate this situation.

Currently we still working with introducing some new species and varieties in spring. Since 2007 we took part in many CPs and exotic plants exhibitions, gardening fairs etc. within Poland. For 2-3 years we are the main organizers of many of them. We actually lead our plants cultivates in growrooms and greenhouses. You can see some photo on our website or CarniSana funpage on facebook - http://www.facebook.com/carnisana . All the best!

Greetings,

Albert Janota

Edited by Albert
  • Like 6

• 2 years later...

Want to write here about my feelings on this after a while.

Ordered plants there in 2015 paid on 25th of September and still haven't received the plants because of delays. They told me they would send the plants for free and I got my money back. Still I don't know wether I will still receive the plants even in this year.

They still owe me a Nepenthes but I've given up hopes of receiving it at this point as they seem to have ceased trading as their lives are too busy.  It's a shame as they were a good little company with great prices, but things got too much for them last year.

.....................as they seem to have ceased trading as their lives are too busy.  It's a shame as they were a good little company with great prices, but things got too much for them last year.

That's odd, I had an order from them this month

Edited by FredG

Really? Well it's good they're still around. Maybe they just need chasing up again.  They must have only recently come back selling as it wasn't that long ago I looked at their site and they were still saying they weren't accepting orders.  I now see that message is gone.

I placed an order, I was invoiced quickly, I paid and received the plants in 6 days. Packaging was excellent and each plant was at least 2 sometimes 10. I couldn't possibly fault the service or the plants

They're on my recommended list  :tu:

^ Just how my first order was. Nothing bad to say. The plants were just amazing in quality and packaging was really done with care. But I need to somehow get connection with them so we could resolve this whole thing. It's no help just thrashing out about it in here.

• 2 weeks later...