Some random photos from the last few months

Hello,

as the title says - some pictures, mainly flowers, of my plants.

Hope you enjoy them! :smile:

Adam

The oldest pic - Pinguicula chuquisacensis flowered at the end of winter.

309P._chuquisacensis.jpg

Genlisea repens

785G._repens.jpg

Utricularia bisquamata "Bettys bay"

155U._bisquamata.jpg

U. warburgii

985U._warburgii.jpg

P. grandiflora - a common plant, but i really like its flowers

290P._grandiflora.jpg

Drosera arcturi - finally, after many fails, i managed to get it through dormancy succesfully and it is growing well now. The small rosette in the right down corner is D. stenopetala.

545D._arcturi.jpg

U. endresii - same clone as Miloslav Macháček presented here a few days ago, my plant is just a little slower than his :smile:

105U._endresii.jpg

963U._endresii_sprayed.jpg

the first flower was quite deformed - seems to be a"double flower"

874U_tn._endresii_deformed_tn.jpg

Aaah! I was wondering what take you so long to post those pics here! :angel: I waited to see them. Those plants of yours perform some stunning show again. Love the arcturi :-) And as I can see - your endresii flowers are probably the same vivid as mine. Maybe a little less in refference to little paler upper calyx lobe. But that is probably due to different lightning conditions. Big difference between our plant is only that yours has more "leaves" :biggrin: This clone has really nice coloration in deed. :smile:

Hope we see each other soon - "Kosiště" or CP exhibition maybe? See you!

Thanks for kind comments!

Slavek: We will definitelly meet on the Prague exhibition. On the Kosiště probably not... my grass pollen allergy together with the long distance from my home is not much favorable to my presence there :biggrin:

Aymeric: thank you, i really like it too. It turned out much nicer after some Pc editing. I would just wish to took it under natural light - this was taken under a HPS lamp.

And yes, most of my european pings are mounted on a lava rock. It is one of my new experiments, since it worked very well for the mexican pings, i thought it could be quite good also for the european species. The only problem i found is, that using a tap water will cause strong precipitation of salts, which is not nice...