Hong Kong - 1

Ireland - 2

Poland - 2

Thailand - 1

Taiwan - 1

Colombia - 1

Spain - 1

Sweden - 2

200 members out of a total of 1212 or 16.5% of registered members as of today have now posted to this thread.

Two further countries are now represented on the list. CPUK is a real global community of people who share an interest.

Ladies and gentlemen, please keep posting to this thread. We want to know where everyone is!

Guest Gorgias

I am from NW Spain (Galice)

I have seen that there are one more Spaniard and a Portuguese. Is it popssible to find these people in any way? I feel quite "lonely" as I do not know anybody near here who has CP.

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm in a beautiful village just outside Glastonbury (in Somerset for those unfamiliar with our geography), with views over to Glastonbury Tor and the Mendip Hills :shock: Nice!!!

N

Lyons, Colorado, USA. 300 days of sunshine a year, and more great local beer than a stick can be shaken at!

Man after my own heart - good local microbrewery ?

Best I know is from the other end of the UK

http://croptonbrewery.co.uk

- I live in between the M40 and the M4 - otherwise known as the Silicon Triangle. I am in no way connected with this brewery but just enjoyed the product when on holiday. I would have to relocate if they did not accept orders over the internet.......

Guest Brewcat

Local as it gets, a block away in our town of 1200. And Boulder is 20 miles away with more award-winning brews than you can shake a tap handle at... I used to manage the local homebrewing shop there and might submit that my taps are no slouch themselves! Amazing how popular a guy with good draft (er, "draught") beer gets :D .

And when you brew (or vint), you produce prodigious amounts of CO2. A little IV tubing to the terrarium, and look out!

• 2 weeks later...