Where Are You?

Good guess. Kinda current. My company is 90% owned (or something - don't ask me!) by Philips, but is still "independent" in that we can do work for a load of other customers, all competitors to Philips. Was working for Philips in Eindhoven though - as I think are all the rest of the ppl who live there - well ok - about 20% of the inhabitants there work for Philips apparently! :)

Ken

Guest Davejj

I'm in Muswell Hill, north London.

Its not so bad! I've only been here a month, lived in Willesden Green, nw London before that.

I'm a Cestrian by birth though... sings "maybe its because I'm a Cestrian, that I love Chester town" lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Aidan

Current totals as of today:

UK - 72

USA - 19

Germany - 5

Australia - 4

Italy - 2

Malta - 2

Portugal - 1

Canada - 6

France - 2

Bali, Indonesia - 1

Belgium - 4

Netherlands - 1

Denmark - 1

Norway - 1

Brazil - 1

Singapore - 2

Switzerland - 2

Hong Kong - 1

Ireland - 2

Poland - 1

130 members out of a total of 1020 or 12.7% of registered members as of today, have now posted to this thread.

There are still plenty of you hiding in the shadows.....and we may be forced to send the boys out to find you! :phear: :phear: :phear:

Peterborough, in Cambridgeshire. Relatively mild winters and relatively low rainfall (good for tender exotics outdoors but bad for collecting rainwater for CPs). 2 large butts and a 25ft garden pond help!

I live just to the north of Sheffield and although Sheffield is not a particularly attractive town I can see the Peak District hills from my bedroom window. For those of you in other countries Sheffield is an industrial town in the north (or north midlands depending on your point of view) of England.

I'm from Brighton which is about 50 miles south of London.

Brighton is famous for having two piers, the Royal Pavillion, homosexuals and the National budlia collection (woo)!

My motto is: There is nothing more dreary than a British sea side resort in the middle of winter!

Where abouts in South West Dorset are you? I used to go to a boarding school near Lyme regis and found CP in the vincinity..

I live between Weymouth and Portland, I'm always on the look out for CPs in the area, there are plenty of likley places, but no joy yet, maybe the river water is too hard.

There are still plenty of you hiding in the shadows.....and we may be forced to send the boys out to find you!

:shock:

I live in Stockport, near manchester.... right under the flightpath to manchester airport :x Wander if that means I get more acid in the rain for my CP's :? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Must be about time I posted to this thread! I'm in a village called Lingfield, in Surrey, UK - on the border where Surrey meets Sussex and Kent. Famous for it's racecourse, and far too close to London... :wink:

Cheers,

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...