Where Are You?

Portland, Oregon. USA. The pacific northwest, also known for our coffee (Starbucks was born just up the road in Washington State), cute girls, fabulous mountain ranges, Nike, and microbrew beer. Also the darlingtonia state park.

Portland, Oregon. USA. The pacific northwest, also known for our coffee (Starbucks was born just up the road in Washington State), cute girls, fabulous mountain ranges, Nike, and microbrew beer. Also the darlingtonia state park.

Spare any change? (You know what I mean.. lol)

How on earth can you compare Starbucks to a fresh coffee of Colombia :lol: Nothing can possibly be better than coffee consumed at the source (as I was told).

I always thougt Starbucks was for people who DON'T like coffee. If you like coffee you don't need several artificial flavours, sirups, 30 types of milk and all that stuff...just go in a traditional cafe and enjoy your coffee. Thats really a good point for living in Colombia.

Cheers,

Jan

Rochester, NY, USA

on the shores of Lake Ontario,

where Spring finally began yesterday.

Nepenthesleep,

whats the story with your penguin avatar guy?

000_0283.jpg

I have an identical one on my desk at work!

except mine says:

Software

Developement

Environment

Cooler Tools

software.kodak.com

on the front,

and:

Taking You to

The Next

Level...

on the back.

mine was the only one I had ever seen!

until your avatar..

Scot

How on earth can you compare Starbucks to a fresh coffee of Colombia :shock: Nothing can possibly be better than coffee consumed at the source (as I was told).

I didn't say we were known for "good" coffee :D It's not just Starbucks, we have a coffee shop at about every other doorway up here. :lol:

How on earth can you compare Starbucks to a fresh coffee of Colombia :shock: Nothing can possibly be better than coffee consumed at the source (as I was told).

I didn't say we were known for "good" coffee :D It's not just Starbucks, we have a coffee shop at about every other doorway up here. :lol:

And about every other other doorway you hear, "Spare any change" :D

• 3 weeks later...
Portland, Oregon. USA. The pacific northwest, also known for our coffee (Starbucks was born just up the road in Washington State), cute girls, fabulous mountain ranges, Nike...

Nike may have been INVENTED where you are but I think they come from over where I am nowadays!

Guest Aidan

Posted 1st August 2003...

I come from Llandaff, Cardiff, Wales, UK! :)

I'm proud to be welsh!!! :lol: (although I can't speak it fluently!) :wink:

Anyone else welsh? (dumb question!) :wink:

Unless you come as a stereo pair, you don't get to count twice! :lol:

• 1 month later...
Guest Aidan

Here are the current numbers:

UK - 94

USA - 27

Germany - 6

Australia - 6

Italy - 4

Malta - 2

Portugal - 1

Canada - 6

France - 7

Bali, Indonesia - 1

Belgium - 4

Netherlands - 5

Denmark - 1

Norway - 1

Brazil - 3

Singapore - 2

Switzerland - 2

Hong Kong - 1

Ireland - 2

Poland - 2

Thailand - 1

Taiwan - 1

Colombia - 1

180 members out of a total of 1089 or 16.5% of registered members as of today have now posted to this thread. The percentage figure has leapt upwards thanks to the recent deletion of a number of inactive members. See this thread for an explanation:

http://www.cpukforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=79788

However, there are still plenty plenty of you out there keeping quiet. :? Don't worry, we aren't going to come calling... well, probably not!!! :wink: