Largest Dionaea Trap Competition 2012

Trev

I've been thinking about this, it wouldn't be much of a competition without the pictures being posted. An occational report from me saying how many pictures I've received isn't going to be very interesting either. People could post pictures without the ruler but I still think I prefer it the original way, at least with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize it wouldn't stop people posting their pictures if someone had already posted a bigger one, as they might still win one of the others.

Ok, but the competitions would end once the bigger trap is posted. If we do like Thomas said, you would get the pic with ruler, and the pic without it will be posted, results: lots of photos, and still 3 winners at the end.

Why you still prefer the original way? What's better than the one proposed by Thomas?

• Like 1

The old way the compettition doesn't end until the 31st September, there is always a possibility someone will have a bigger trap until the deadline, but If people want, we can try it the way Thomas suggests this year.

• 2 weeks later...