Hello from Tennessee, USA!

w03

Hello everyone! My real name is William, if anyone is also here from the Facebook groups. I'm just an average university student who grows plants. I started growing when I was in middle school, but "quit" for a number of years until a childhood friend got me back into it recently.

I have a great interest in all kinds of Utricularia, Genlisea, and South American Drosera, and grow mostly these kinds of plants. Unfortunately, it seems that not a lot of other growers in the US are interested in them, so it's hard to find information and sources for plant material. Hopefully I can learn more about these species from all the amazing growers here on CPUK. 

My current goal is to track down one of the Utricularia species from sect. Phyllaria, but it seems that even U. striatula is impossible to find right now! If anyone has clues for me then I would be very thankful. :happy:
Other than that, I'll probably be around to look at everyone's pretty plants, and get some growing tips. Happy to be a new member!

Edited by w03