black death

Nepaholic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm now since 2 weeks in contact with our insurance company and firth they thought I joking with them and I they ask why I ask them because it Is just plants. Then it told them more about our plants just for hope that those people understand it.

Now after 2 weeks of waiting I got a mail with hundreds of stupid questions....,where I guess I just have to make a wrong answer and I don't see any money. Questions like: did you ever sold any plants in your hobby or who prepared the trailer to be a greenhouse and so on...

I told it a friend here and he say the same about our Swedish insurance companys. They just want never to pay people for their mistakes.

Jens

Yup, same here in the USA with Homeowners Insurance companies, they're happy to take your money (thank you very much!) but will do almost anything to get out of paying anything out, with intimidation tactics and lots of tricky paperwork with hundreds of questions, and if a homeowner files more than two or three claims within a few years, they will drop the policy altogether! It seems like one might do better to just put the money into a special bank account instead of making a few insurance brokers very wealthy. - Rich

Yup, same here in the USA with Homeowners Insurance companies, they're happy to take your money (thank you very much!) but will do almost anything to get out of paying anything out, with intimidation tactics and lots of tricky paperwork with hundreds of questions, and if a homeowner files more than two or three claims within a few years, they will drop the policy altogether! It seems like one might do better to just put the money into a special bank account instead of making a few insurance brokers very wealthy. - Rich

I agree. I dropped and broke my laptop in the house and tried to claim but the amount of questions asked were so ridiculous that I just gave up...