Pinguicula laueana ID

Sebulon

Hello,

I think I have mixed my Pinguicula laueana nametags... I removed the old nametags when I made new ones and apparently I messed them up somehow. :wacko:

So, this one had a name tag of {Sierra Mixe, oaxaca, Mexico}:

6885838849_7683b1865c.jpg

But I think it's CP3 the "cerise pink" form. What do you think?

Thanks for help!

for all these colour problem may be use a international code like RHS , more interessant to speak to the same colour everywhere around the world (adjustment desktop ignored )

jeff

Thanks guys, I think it's CP3. I know it's not CP2 as it has already flowered, so it can't be anything else. But now I have to find out which one is the Sierra Mixe clone then, and that's gonna be a tad harder. :blink:

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks guys, I think it's CP3. I know it's not CP2 as it has already flowered, so it can't be anything else. But now I have to find out which one is the Sierra Mixe clone then, and that's gonna be a tad harder. :blink:

Would be interested to see your CP3 flower alongside.

If my Sierre Mixe is labelled correctly then I find it is more shy to flower than the other laueanas. Mine is pillar box red with a yellow tongue.

• 3 weeks later...

Not the same as the clone I grow,which has red flowers with a cream throat

Yeah, I looked some photos and it doesn't look like any of the clones in the pictures. I'm a little confused, it actually looks a little like a hybrid. :wacko: