Hello from UK, but originaly from Lithuania

Tarek

Hello everybody :) I`am from Lithuania, but living in Uk :) I Collecting carnivorous plants :)

How this forum? :) Friendly? :) What about if a have bed English writing skill? :) Still can i be part of this comunity :)

Hello everybody :) I`am from Lithuania, but living in Uk :) I Collecting carnivorous plants :)

How this forum? :) Friendly? :) What about if a have bed English writing skill? :) Still can i be part of this comunity :)

Hello, welcome to CPUK!

This is maybe the most friendly forum I've ever been to. No one's arguing about little things or being rude or anything. Instead everyone's really helpful and friendly. Really professional mannered forum, that's why it's so easy to discuss stuff here, you don't have to be afraid of asking "stupid" questions.

There are a lot of people here who are not from the UK and everyone speaks english as well as they can, it's nothing to be ashamed of if it's not your native language. It's the same hobby that got us here, not the language.

I hope you're gonna be really active and get a lot of new friends here. :yes:

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to CPUK!

This is maybe the most friendly forum I've ever been to. No one's arguing about little things or being rude or anything. Instead everyone's really helpful and friendly. Really professional mannered forum, that's why it's so easy to discuss stuff here, you don't have to be afraid of asking "stupid" questions.

There are a lot of people here who are not from the UK and everyone speaks english as well as they can, it's nothing to be ashamed of if it's not your native language. It's the same hobby that got us here, not the language.

I hope you're gonna be really active and get a lot of new friends here. :yes:

So nice to read things like that, thx Sebulon, i will start posting today :) , it`s very good, that can ask everything you wonna :) , super. I gonna put my collection today :) . I hope so see ya in some topic ;) .

Hi! you'r verry Welcome

Edited by Nélio