Any CP groups in the Liverpool area?

Hermes

Hi

the Carnivorous Plant Society has members in the North West. You can join via our website at www.thecps.org.uk.

The society issues two full colour journals each year, organises around 20 open days, events and meetings each year, has one of the largest seed banks in the world, supports conservation and research both in this country and overseas. Members also get a free visit each year to Kew Gardens, RHS Wisley and Chester Zoo to see their national collection of nepenthes.

Hope this helps

Dennis Balsdon

CPS Membership Secretary

As dennis says there are quite a few growers in the northwest, and if there are free trips around the chester collection it might be worth joining cps again.

An approach ive personally taken is join the local orchid society (especially if you have an interest in orchids obviously) as frequently there are orchid society members who are avid nep/sarracenia growers, i've met more local nep growers that way than i did while i was in the cps.

If you interest is more dews or pings/sarras than neps probably the cps is the way to go.