flava

IMG_0820.jpg

seed grown raff

IMG_0829.jpg

TC raff

IMG_0826.jpg

izumae x trusmadiensis

IMG_0823.jpg

'Black Dragon' anorexic pitcher.....its nearly 22.5cm tall.......the pitchers get roughly 3cm taller with each one but dont seem to get any bigger around

IMG_0832.jpg

and my wifes vanda hybrid that lives with my neps

IMG_0824.jpg

the macrophylla, flava, 'Preditor', izumae x TM, burbidgeae and merrilliana are all growing in a 76 liter(20 gallon) fish tank thats 80% covered with plexi-glass....

the TC raff, 'Black Dragon' and vanda orchid are on the shelf below the above listed plants and the seed grown raff is on a shelf basically on the same level as the first listed group....

all are grown in a sorta walk in greenhouse in my basement and everything is lit by 32 watt T8 fluorescent lights....

not big.....maybe 3 or 4 maybe 5 cm not counting the tendrils and pitchers.......ive got another one from the same batch of seed that doesnt have a pitcher at the moment thats 3 times bigger and has bronze leaves....

Edited by rattler_mt

Thanks for the reply. At that size I think it is even more impressive to see such intensive red color. I have some larger seedlings, some with red pitchers, but nothing like that one.

I should also have mentioned your izumiae x trusmadiensis, looks promising. I have couple specimens of this cross, and I am really looking forward to seeing them develop. Not the quickest growing plant for me though.

Regards,

Christer

Edited by christerb