Peanuts

James

Hi all just just wondering how long I need to wait with my peanut plant before I can have a look for some nuts, some flowers have been and gone now for about a month or more, some less anyone got any ideas?

Thanks James :rolleyes:

some flowers have been and gone...

Have the flower heads buried themselves ok? If so, all should be well and nuts should be ripening. However, as it's an annual plant, i'd be inclined to leave it until the top growth dies, which should indicate that the nuts have matured as much as they're going to.

Have the flower heads buried themselves ok? If so, all should be well and nuts should be ripening. However, as it's an annual plant, i'd be inclined to leave it until the top growth dies, which should indicate that the nuts have matured as much as they're going to.

Yes the flowers have buried themselves it still has some flowers to go though, I didnt know it was an annual I guess its a bit like growing potatoes plant and wait for the top growth to die then dig up?

James :rolleyes: