No sun in uk

bigphil1984

I will be upgrading and buying another tent soon, something that should measure about 120 (w)  x 120 (l) x 200 (h). However while all the plants are small, this will suffice for now till my collections grows and the plants themselves grow as well. Eventually I want the two tents next to each other and have the smaller one for germination and starting plants off and as they grow and mature, get them into the taller tent. :)

Few more wage slips and we will invest in the next stage. :)
Good idea mate. Just keep going as you are mate you seem to be doing well and they look spot on! [emoji6][emoji106]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Thanks bigphill1984 :happy:. The absolute hardest part is managing all the plants needs, thankfully I have picked suitably similar plants and for those that need winter dormancy, I will take out and allow them to go dormant as needed. What I have chosen to grow has to have all similar needs in humidity and temperatures. I still love my CPs though despite growing other plants as well. I will look into selling them eventually but I want to get somewhat established before doing so. Good luck to yourself as well with your plants :)

• Like 1

Thanks bigphill1984 :happy:. The absolute hardest part is managing all the plants needs, thankfully I have picked suitably similar plants and for those that need winter dormancy, I will take out and allow them to go dormant as needed. What I have chosen to grow has to have all similar needs in humidity and temperatures. I still love my CPs though despite growing other plants as well. I will look into selling them eventually but I want to get somewhat established before doing so. Good luck to yourself as well with your plants :)
Thanks mate. Good luck keep me updated how you get on [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk