Recently "discovered" Nepenthes and already love them. Am I doing this right to care for them?

Jack Lumber

Hi everyone, since I found my first Nepenthes by accident, in a hardware shop, I feel like I finally found a plant I can love and care for. I can't exactly say I have a green thumb, so I did a lot of reading on how to care for them, and came up with this setup (see the pics).

Now for some numbers: where I live in South-East Europe, right now it is summer. Daily temperatures are 28-30 Celsius, and humidity is 43-48. I have a humidifier so I use it to raise the humidity at 55 during the day. During the night temperatures drop only a few degrees (to 25-27) and the humidity is a bit higher around 60. Again I use the humidifier to raise the humidity to 75 for the night.

So far I don't have any numbers for winter, since I just recently started filling the house with thermometers and hygrometers, so all I can say is that it's usually negative Celsius during the night, and under 10 Celsius during daytime, usually. I have central heating in the house though, so inside temperatures never drop under 21-22 Celsius. Do they need less than that during winter? And I plan to keep the humidity the same as described above, with the humidifier. Should that fan you see in one of the pics be enough to keep mold away in high humidity? Water dries pretty fast, whenever I spill any and there's nothing in the room to retain moisture.

The window is facing West-South-West, the sun "licks" them for 2-3 hours in the morning, then only indirect light from outside.

They are repotted in a dried Sphagnum moss and pumice mix (Spagmoss from NZ I was lucky enough to find) and I water them every other day with distilled water. The Sphagnum is moist but not wet before I water, then I add water from the top until I see it drain in the plates under the pot. The pumice in the plates is to keep the pots out of the water. I spray them every morning and evening.

And the cast: from top to bottom we have Ventrata, Rebecca Soper (first one I found and bought - love at first sight), Gaya, Bloody Mary and Hookeriana.

What do you think of this setup? Should I add or change anything? Is the light ok? The humidity? Any heads-up or advice?

Thank you so much in advance, from me and my lovely baby Nepenthes!

20210817_142932.jpg

20210817_142956.jpg