All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Bonjour very nice success long life to these plants jeff
  3. Yesterday
  4. Just... wow! Really beautiful plants. Will you share your growing conditions with us? I have been thinking about trying this one, if I manage to get is somewhere.
  5. Hello and welcome to the forum
  6. Yeah everything else seems to be fine, although the new growth on the sarracenia 'Tarnok' next to it is a bit weak this year but nothing like what's happened to this one! I'll repot this week and hope for the best - thanks for your help.
  7. Interested in this also... I've read previously that CP enjoy cooler white lights, in the 6000k range but I'm hoping someone with more experience can chime in
  8. It's beautiful! I just love that colour. Kind regards, Rob
  9. Wonderful plant in an excellent pot!!! You have made a stunning composition!!!
  10. Hello Jorge, welcome to the forum.
  11. Yes it can be self pollinated, tiny paintbrush from flower to flower when open has always helped
  12. Last week
  13. Any one used clover Irish moss peat what’s it like compared shamrock Irish Moss Peat
  14. Does anyone know if Cephalotus follicularis can be self-pollinated or It has to be strictly crossed pollination
  15. Hi :) I'm Jorge from Tenerife(Canary Islands) I'm 19 and I have been growing carnivorous plants since 12. I'm glad to be finally on this forum and I hope we can share knowledge together Digestive glands Nectary glands
  16. In my early days I think I might have messed up this name can you put me right Sarracenia x Catesbaei S flawed purpurea (SunDC)
  17. In my early days I used an abbreviation (SunDC) can you tell me what company it was getting old now lol
  18. It looks to me as if something is damaging your plant from the top. If it is in the sun, could it have become scorched? - even in the north of England! Maybe try putting it somewhere shadier. If this problem is unique to one plant, I see from the latest picture you have a couple of other plants next to it one of which looks like a Sarracenia, then maybe it could be something in the sap uptake damaging the delicate tips of the pitchers. My suggestion, and I think your only hope of saving the plant is to try repotting it straight away into a compost you know has absolutely no nutrients or contaminants in it. When repotting, clean off all the old compost and soak the roots in clean water for an hour or so to make sure there there are no pests hiding in that area or the rhizome. Good luck! Rob
  1. Load more activity