Drosera indica (Ivory Coast, Africa) seed for trade

sundewmatt

I'm sorry for crossposting this, but I figured some people here wouldn't necessarily be looking at the trade forums. I'd like to do my best to spread this seed around as it's almost impossible to find a good source for African CP seed - this is a plant which needs to be preserved in cultivation cause who knows if it will ever be collected again!

Hi friends,

Drosera indica never grew well for me. :D

If you've got good luck with Drosera indica (meaning you have luck flowering it / producing seed), I've got some seed of indica from Ivory Coast, Africa for trade. I have more specific location data as well.

Please email me privately with a list of what you've got for trade (seed or sterile tissue cultured plants only please)

Thanks,

Matt

I'm sorry for crossposting this, but I figured some people here wouldn't necessarily be looking at the trade forums. I'd like to do my best to spread this seed around as it's almost impossible to find a good source for African CP seed - this is a plant which needs to be preserved in cultivation cause who knows if it will ever be collected again!

Hi friends,

Drosera indica never grew well for me. :D

If you've got good luck with Drosera indica (meaning you have luck flowering it / producing seed), I've got some seed of indica from Ivory Coast, Africa for trade. I have more specific location data as well.

Please email me privately with a list of what you've got for trade (seed or sterile tissue cultured plants only please)

Thanks,

Matt

Hi matt,

I am scared of all the native indica die in the wild in my country somedays ,as there are alot of road developments around the stream,the one thing that I can do is Don't put all the lovely seeds in the fridge,at least half of them to be spreaded around the world,some days I may ask them to return.

I have fresh seeds of D.indica hk ,and would love to try yours :D

Thanks!

rex

Recently I have this growing interest in D.indica and am looking for different varieties to try as it seems easy to grow here.

I have seed of a form labeled "Clydes Green" if you like to trade. It has big ping flowers and the plant is green.

Hi Rex

please email me at my hotmail account directly.

It's a good idea to spread your native HK indica around, but I'm not sure if it would grow for me. I'd probably try it anyway.... and I'm also interested in the other things you mentioned. I'll see if I can send you some other seed soon.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Rex

please email me at my hotmail account directly.

It's a good idea to spread your native HK indica around, but I'm not sure if it would grow for me. I'd probably try it anyway.... and I'm also interested in the other things you mentioned. I'll see if I can send you some other seed soon.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi matt,

Thanks your nice offer.

I grow indica with peat and sand 1:2 ,stay the pot in a top opened plastic box( fish box) under growlight 2 X 14000K ,it may increase more heat to the plants as they needed,I don't let the pot always stand on water,sometimes dried for 2-3 days a week,I keep this conditions from seedling to mature plants,they grow very well and produce alot of seeds too,hope it works for other indica.

rex