fog producer to ultrasounds

Guest PatatodiMelly

It provides more humidity into the air. If you have a terrarium with a lid, it is usually not necessary because the water already is trapped inside the tank...

However, it also may be used to cool down the air when desired (i.e. at night) by water evaporation on the plants. It may be possible get lower temps by a few extra degrees this way.

I dont know about cooling, depending on the type of fogger that you use, it could heat up and actually warm your terrarium. Adding some air flow should provide some evaporative cooling. Zongyi

Guest PatatodiMelly
It provides more humidity into the air. If you have a terrarium with a lid, it is usually not necessary because the water already is trapped inside the tank...

However, it also may be used to cool down the air when desired (i.e. at night) by water evaporation on the plants. It may be possible get lower temps by a few extra degrees this way.

I will use also for that reason because my house is too much warm and the temperature in the terrarium never go under the 20°C, while the plants need of 16°C

Guest PatatodiMelly
I dont know about cooling, depending on the type of fogger that you use, it could heat up and actually warm your terrarium. Adding some air flow should provide some evaporative cooling. Zongyi

in truth in order to cool one of my friends uses to put also little ice cubes in the water that produces cold fog .moreover I in order to make circular the air has mounted 2 impellers from computer one that pushes in the air one that pulls it outside.