2 Days of clipping and cleaning.....

You have me now! :lol::lol:

Actually I have taken away only the most of the black leaves from the Dionaea, as when repotting them I remove the last black leaves... And my second excuse ( :lol: ) is that those pots were on the back row (my benches are 1,20 metre wide)

I can tell you I have a blister on my thumb from clipping! :lol:

Hi, Rogier

Nice photos, your collection looks very neat, no doubt someone will be asking you to help them with their own cutting back!

:wavey:

Langy

Whoops! You have a point there... I guess I am not allowed to tiday away my clipping tools then.... :lol:

Alvin: I indeed clip off everything, except phylodia of course. I find it cost me too much time to leave every (partially) good pitcher unclipped, as I have to do clipping every weekend until may!

Thanks for your reactions guys :)

Alexis: I have never really noted any differ in growth / rapidness / coloration when trimming plants completely back in january, or do it partially only the brown pieces until +/- may.

Mike: My assistent-advisor will fax you my hour ratings immediately :lol:

Langy: You are on to my real goal! ...have Europe's most advanced garden water management system!, record currenlty hold by a local citizen in mid-Great Britain... :lol: