Crazy idea for Utric's

Hi, I have an idea for a display of Utric's, but I don't know if it would work. I have a big but shallow stoneware sink about 90cm by 40cm by 10cm deep. It is too big to fit inside. It sits in a sheltered area of the garden against a wall of the house facing south. I have always admired Wardian cases (the predecessor of terraria), and wondered if a similar enclosing glass structure sitting on the rim of the sink would bring up the winter temperature up to 7°C to 12°C so that I could overwinter some hardier ground-hugging species such as Utricularia pubescens in situ? I live in the Midlands and temperatures rarely dip to -5°C in my garden.
I doubt any form of heating would be viable outdoors but if you know differently I would be happy to consider it.
A full sized greenhouse isn't really an option in my garden.
Cheers from Bill.

I have been looking at heating options today. Substrate cables are something I encountered whilst building Vivaria, many years ago. With a properly installed weatherproof power point I could maybe make a tiny heated greenhouse!

Bill.

@gardenofeden I just noticed your signature. Do you grow Utric's? Can you recommend a peat free Compost mix suitable for Terrestrial Utricularia spp? Hopefully not too OT, you just seem like the perfect person to ask.

Cheers from Bill.