Carnivorous Plant Problems

So i had a wesser, aphrodite, and cyclosecta on my windowsill. Cyclosecta died for no reason, same water, light, and soil. A few weeks later, wesser is losing color. So i decided to have them get atleast 4 hours of direct sun, because of what California Carnivores said. Aphrodite is growing like normal. While wesser gained a slight tint of orange, doesn't create dew like aphrodite, and have smaller, cute leaves(not dormant), it's like a cute succulent. I thought because my pinguicula isn't dormant even in dry soil, drosera wouldn't too. I bought a spatulata, guess what? It went dormant, so i noticed this and laughed off, i watered it. The next day it went dry again(i didn't have a tray). So i got it a tray and made sure it's never dry again, please tell me if my sundew will be fine. I also have trouble with sphagnum, i can't plant them without a humidity dome, even when i plant them in a humidity dome with peat, or sphagnum, they wouldn't grow, they just make a young plant. The young plant doesn't grow for 4 months and dies for no reason. I then bought another variety, called "Aceh Sphagnum" or something. It's cute, it looks like if aquatic moss and sphagnum moss had kids. It's very easy and doesn't need a humidity dome, it always produces young plants, and the young plants actually grows. It does has a problem though, it has a hard time planting themselves in peat, so i used star moss. 

I searched up dormant pinguicula, and i don't think they look like mine. Mine always grew new leaves. They're just quite small and not dewy. If they're dormant, they would have stopped growing, right? Oh, and also, my U. Longifolia doesn't need a humidity dome and it's thriving. So maybe it's not about the humidity, but about the variety of sphagnum moss? Mine was an Indonesian sphagnum found in the Dairi regency.IMG_20220109_100812.thumb.jpg.285c2fefd8b402f6a9be2f27dc27af9c.jpg

Edited by AverageBeginner
Telling the full story

That is a dormant mexican ping. Its not true dormancy, its an adaptation to less humid conditions.

Yes different sphagnums have different needs of humidity, but all is fairly high. Aceh is in Indonesia as well. Northern part of sumatra to be precise.

Thank you so much. I'm planning to get an emarginata, primuliflora, and a nepenthes. 

Not sure what nepenthes yet. I'm looking for emarginatas for their patterned flowers, and primuliflora for their beautiful white center and light blue hue! Although the only emarginatas available in my shopping app has been bred with wesser. I'm planning to breed said emarginata with a cyclo.