Fungicide for carnivorous plants

Hi, I've read that Sulphur based fungicides are best for carnivorous plants, but there aren't any available near me. I found a spray bottle online, it contains Trifloxystrobin and Tebuconazole as the active ingredients. Are these safe to use on Carnivorous plants? The mould on my plants is growing on my Darlingtonia californica, and on the soil of my Pinguicula grandiflora. My other plants look happy, but I will keep an eye on them to be safe. 

Thank you

Are they outside but covered just to keep the rain off them? I have used yellow sulphur powder in the past but with only a 50/50 success rate along with giving them more air flow. Other one I have used, again along with improving air flow around the plants was fungus clear ultra. The second one was used only once on a sarracenia and did help but they are tough plants

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, pirks said:

Are they outside but covered just to keep the rain off them? I have used yellow sulphur powder in the past but with only a 50/50 success rate along with giving them more air flow. Other one I have used, again along with improving air flow around the plants was fungus clear ultra. The second one was used only once on a sarracenia and did help but they are tough plants

They are kept indoors on a sunny windowsill, with the window open as often as possible. I tried looking for Sulphur powder on Amazon,. unfortunately most were unavailable. 

Yellow sulphur is available at most garden centres.

With the shorter daylight hours and decreased light indoors you will find you will get more of the mould growth with growing indoors, i have this problem as i grow some of mine indoor at present. Do you have anywhere you can put them outdoors say in an unheated porch as the darlingtonia definitely needs a dormancy period and the draught from being outside should help keep the mould at bay.

Edited by pirks
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, pirks said:

Yellow sulphur is available at most garden centres.

With the shorter daylight hours and decreased light indoors you will find you will get more of the mould growth with growing indoors, i have this problem as i grow some of mine indoor at present. Do you have anywhere you can put them outdoors say in an unheated porch as the darlingtonia definitely needs a dormancy period and the draught from being outside should help keep the mould at bay.

Thank you, I do have a space that I can make available for my plants that will need a dormancy period, so I will get that done soon.