Any update on the UK Carnivorous Plant society?

MikeP

I’ll be patient then.

• 4 weeks later...

Well it’s been four months now since I ordered seed - anyone received theirs?

Thanks.

Hi

i applied for membership through the website and haven’t heard anything. Before I bring in PayPal to reverse charges can someone point me in the direction of help?  I’ve tried the contact form and even the telephone number on the website to no avail. What can I try next?

• 2 weeks later...

I take it the prod was ineffective as nothing has arrived…..

Thanks for trying.

I'm still waiting for my seeds & envelopes to be delivered (order placed in October '21) :sad:

I came on here today to see if I could find a contact for the CPS seedbank after having sent a couple of enquiries via the CPS website over the last few months (I never heard back from those enquiries).

I fully understand the difficulties, having been a volunteer on several different committees myself, but it's just a bit disappointing to have not received my seeds or had any reply to the enquiries.

Are there any society meetings / events planned for this year?

1 minute ago, gardenofeden said:

no not yet, AGM has to happen in May

we currently have committee vacancies for an events organiser, show organiser, enquiries officer, secretary, asst journal editor, newsletter editor, assistant chair and prob membership secretary...if we don't get these filled there aint gonna be any events

• daveq locked this topic