I have been wondering if I can reuse soil for my succulents. Seems to be that as long as I add some cacti and succulent fertiliser to it, should be ok to re use. Also seems to me that I could use my old carnivorous plant mix for succulents if I add fertiliser. Can anyone tell me if I'm correct? 

I always save my old cacti and succulent mix when repotting.  In the past, when I have a bag full, I've then sieved it to separate the grit etc which I then reused. The fine stuff was either spread on the garden or donated to the chickens to use as a dust-bath.  This year, due to the lockdown, I simply added more loam based compost to the bag of stuff that came out of the old pots, mixed and reused.

I wouldn't consider my old CP mix to be much use for any of my succulents as it would be too water retentive.  My non-organic Ping mix should be OK unless it had added lime.

I don't generally add fertiliser directly to my cacti & succulent mix pre-potting but, instead, fertilise when watering (at the appropriate intervals)

One way you could reuse your CP mix could be if you were growing epiphytic cacti or succulents I suppose

Edited by Gaz