More Western Australia Drosera

Nice photos,

First plant is either Drosera macrantha ssp. macrantha or D. pallida.

Second is a form of Drosera erythrorhiza, possibly ssp. magna. It's hard to tell as D. erythrorhiza plants go quite red at the end of the growing season when in good light. This makes the subspecies difficult to tell apart.

Third is Drosera menziesii ssp. menziesii or a pink flowered form of D. macrantha ssp. macrantha in flower. Possibly not a strong enough pink to be a menziesii.

Fourth is....I have no idea what the fourth one is....looks just like moss to me!!

And the final one is D. menziesii ssp. menziesii or D. macrantha ssp. macrantha again.

Thanks for giving us a look at these shots Andy.

I'm looking really hard but can't see anything. Beginning to get a headache. I'm pretty sure there is nothing there. Anybody out there with better eyes than me??

Hi, all

Nice pics Andy, like the rest of you all I can see in a nice big clump of Drosera invisibleii !

Sean, thats some pritty good I.D'ing there. Im still rather poor at Tuberous Drosera I.D's without my Lowrie books at hand!

:wavey:

Langy