Due to social distancing and the closure of schools. I had lunch while working from home, looking over a few plants. Hope you enjoy them. I also noticed my Utricularia aureomaculata is about to bloom, so I'll post a picture of that when it does 

2020-03-20_06-53-002020-03-20_06-52-442020-03-20_06-51-372020-03-20_06-52-10

2020-03-20_06-52-28

Pinguicula heterophylla xSethos2020-03-20_04-35-43

Edited by Platty
  • Like 2

Beautiful plants very well grown!!! Excellent job!!:tu:

Could you tell me anything about drosera hamiltonii? Does it produce seeds as capensis or does it need cross pollination between two differents clones? How do you grow it (temperature, water?)

your hamiltonii seems very healty!!

I only got the plants as root cuttings last summer. They are not mature enough to flower at the moment, I would have thought. They grow naturally along side Cephalotus, so I treat then the same but in shallower pots. I over wintered them at work this year under 2 T5s. But this year I'll keep them in the greenhouse and bring them in to the house if we get below 0 temps over night. 

Here is a link you might find useful.

http://ngcarnivorousplants.blogspot.com/2014/02/drosera-hamiltonii-growing-guide.html?m=1

Thanks. Here is my lovely D. modesta. Still waiting for my U. aureomaculata to open. So close now.

2020-03-25_12-01-22

• Like 3

Now that one I like  :smile:.  It is good to have some tall growing tuberous Drosera at this time of year  Also the regular Drosera above.

Kind regards,  Rob