Jonny_p

Hello from Hampshire!

Hello all, I’ve grown orchids and various houseplants for a number of years and have recently decided that it would be a good idea to grow Nepenthes alongside them, it just so happened my local garden centre got a batch in a few weeks ago, unlabelled but I have what I think are ‘Gaya’, ‘Rebecca Soper’ and hookeriana, then I noticed Hampshire Carnivorous Plants was having an open day last weekend so went to that and bought myself a nice looking ventrata. After seeing the sheer variety of Sarracenia on show there I may have to talk my partner into letting me put up another greenhouse to keep a collection over the winter but that’s probably a job for next year.

• Like 1

Hello Jonny_P.

Welcome to the forum. I started with 1 sarra now have hundreds. Every time I buy another one the 2 questions are how much did it cost and where are you going to put it.

Go deaf and carry on.

Hello & welcome from a fellow Hampshireite (NE). Put up my 2nd greenhouse earlier this year.  Remember there's no such thing as just one or two sarracenia....