Should I kill my aristolochioides?

Hello all,

Recently (and luckily) purchased an aristolochioides and it appears to have suffered damage from sudden Winter cold or over-watering. 

Growth of pitchers has stalled with existing pitchers dying and budding pitchers stopping and curling back inward towards the leaf.  Previously new growth appears to have brown/orange spots with brown regions emerging from the stem - see pictures (browning from stem has stopped advancing though).

I re potted in clean (not sterile) dead, long fibre sphagnam (live may have been better in retrospect).12 hours of bright sunlight (not direct) and artificial light (3000K @ 3000 lumens) with distilled watering and constant 85%-92% humidity in a terrarium - temperature is at 25 degree with an appropriate drop at night. 

My key concern is that the dying pitchers and the presence of brown/orange spotting. Should I be giving it palliative care at this stage or euthanise it? 

Josh

Picture 1 - Base of stem

2qsC07O.jpg?1

Picture 2 - New growth (also has spotting on the reverse side) 

RdtdewG.jpg

• Like 1