is my dionea dying off

ilovemyplants

Hello everyone i have a fly trap it is just starting off all the leaves went red then they turned brown i understand this is due to the heat in my greenhouse and now all the leaves which were brown are dead kinda but my stem where the fly trap actually grows on is still in full strength so my general question is will this still grow without the leaves all the leaves are dead and im left with a stem type shoot with generally around 6 from 1 shoot any info would be helpful

That compost does not look very wet or damp so I think it may be too dry and I would suggest the pot is far too big for a little seedling unless you have sown multiple VFT seeds in the pot.  How deep is the pot and is it standing in rainwater?  You could try adding water to the compost from the top of the pot or spray the plant daily with water.  It is still very young and fragile at this stage.  Another option would be to put the pot in a polythene bag for a few days or a week or two to keep the moisture in, but check it daily and change the air to make sure the plant does not suffer from fungus or rot.  Also, keep it out of strong sunlight until it has recovered.

Kind regards,  Rob