Carniplants.eu Problem!

Hi everyone!

I have order 10 Adult plants from Carniplants.eu.

Normally, I read comments before ordering. However, I could not find anything about Carniplants.eu. Honestly, I trusted them since they are sponspor of CPUK. Actually, I did not know them before sponsor of CPUK.

They send plants quickly and I have recieved them in 10 days.

BUT, I was very dissappoint when I saw the plants becasue they have promised sending adult plants. Plants were very weak, delicate and unhealty. Even if plants are at dormancy, their bulbs are very small and not healty.

From 10 of plants that I have bought:

1 of them was dead plant

2 of them were extra-small and almost dead plants

4 of them were extra small plants

1 of them was semi-adult plant

2 of them were adult plants

I have contacted them and they did not try to solve my problem. I do not recommed ordering from them.

You can see the photos of plants that I recieved:

cani.jpg

cani2.jpg

You can see here what they promised:

fake.png.e3a58651026519f62930881d8307ead4.png

Edited by Yasin

Hi Yasin, that's awful, those plants look really small and sickly. It's a shame that there are still sellers like this who will never say they're out of stock and will even sell you dead plants just to make a sale. I hope you can dispute the payment and get your money back somehow, but either way thanks for letting us know, it's clear that no one should order anything from them anymore if they're ripping you off, it's totally unacceptable both that they sent you sickly and dead plants, and that they refuse to take their legal responsibility as a seller. Maybe @Richard Bunn can chime in on if their sponsorship can be revoked.

Dear all,

After this topic, I have recontacted with the owner.

He said that he could not handle recently his plants due to that  he was dealing with his health problem. Moreover, due to harsh winter his plants are in bad situation.

He promised me to send healthy looking plant at September and he refund my money. 

If he send plants, I will happy to share photos of plants to give information

Edited by Yasin

Hi Yasin, nice to hear you've got your money back. I am still a little bit suspicious, though, because it seems to me that if you hadn't complained multiple times and in public, the seller would not have refunded you. In fact, I don't know why they would send unhealthy plants at all, they shouldn't have sent you anything in the first place and should have refunded as soon as they discovered that they couldn't send you the strong and healthy plants you ordered. Keep us posted either way.

Sadly this seems only too common with CPs via mail order, whether from ebay or even CPUK sales! Supply and demand have created a market place where some see easy money propagating as quickly as possible. Dionea varieties being 'hot' at the moment.  I've had some great plants but also a equal number of really poor tidlers. For 10 euro you'd expect good adult plants, for a couple of euro what you got!  To me, am I the only one, this is spoiling this 'hobby". Buying what you can see at an open day is far better or from the well known sellers.