Bidde

One of my fovourite cephs

Hi Carl,

no this is a very nice plant of Philmann. One of my favourites. 

Hi @Bidde, I like the pitcher shape.

Yes me too. Its something Special. I like more the ones with an interesting pitcherform or size than the colourful ones. 

• Like 1

You and I share the same likes for that. Apart from my location plants, most of my ceph collection has been reduced to those with unusual pitcher shapes or sizes.

• Like 2

The same i did too a short time ago. In all cases i gave away my motherplants of Things like Queen Mary, TAB, Kingsley and so on for free to Friends. They just look typical and without shape nobody could say the Special characteristics. 

• Like 1

Beautiful plant!!! In my opinion shape is the more interesting characteristic

• Like 1

Yes you are Right. The shape, form and the size of the pitchers is more interesting than Color. 

8 minutes ago, Bidde said:

The same i did too a short time ago. In all cases i gave away my motherplants of Things like Queen Mary, TAB, Kingsley and so on for free to Friends. They just look typical and without shape nobody could say the Special characteristics. 

There are certainly a lot of named clones out there that are not worthy of naming.

Yes i see it now. But without names they just look like typical and These, i call them fake clones, are a big reason for the senseless 

fights in the cephalotus Scene. I was honest to the Friends who took them for free an told them why i give them away. But this was no Problem for them. And so they know it.