Anyone know who Orchissss is on Ebay? Prat is complaining my Gemmae are only 1.5mm!! Says they should be at least 3mm and is opening a dispute, even though I offered a refund on return. Clearly knows nothing about CPs, to be avoided.

From Mexico, it would seem.  Where did you send the gemmae?

Try Googling orchissss.  Stuff appears.

But perhaps it's a different orchissss.

Good luck.

Guy

Unfortunately I think the only thing you can do is try to show whichever uninterested eBay representative you end up with, that the buyer is either knowingly or unknowingly making false claims. Let's hope they decide in your favour.

Ebay is more buyer than seller focussed, sadly.

Offering a refund should be in your favour, I wish you the very best as you work through this.

Guy

1 hour ago, Guy said:

Ebay is more buyer than seller focussed, sadly.

Offering a refund should be in your favour, I wish you the very best as you work through this.

Guy

Agree! However, there'll be ones you just will never 'win' - that seems to be the nature of the internet.  Best to aim to just minimise the 'damage' they cause and close it out as soon as you can. When they're anonymous some folk are also obnoxious! I've had two of these in my time. Hard not to let it get under your skin though.

Good luck...

Edited by Dunc