Flower bud appearing early for me

I have a flower bud just appearing on a Sarracenia  (A Cedric SX65) (Alex Ribault)

the first of the year, this early is it global warming ? I am in Peterborough 

it depends on how much the greenhouse door is open and how much sun you get at this time of year,  i can just see a bud forming in the crown of my AF PURP VENOSA LUTEOLA bob hanrahan clone but its always one of the first to flower

I haven't touched my plants for quite a while due to some ill health. They've stayed out all winter and hadn't been trimmed at all :unsure: 

So I just started to repot and tidy them up at the weekend. Out of 3 trays so far I'd lost 2 small sarra's one rotted and another had dried out. Otherwise everything seems to be okay, will start the rest of the trays next weekend.

It's been hitting 20 degree in my greenhouse this week, even with the door open, and a couple pf Sarracenia have buds, with many others having the growing tip swelling and ready to release buds or pitchers, meanwhile many still have perfect pitchers on them from last year. Several Drosera are breaking dormancy as well. Planted up a mini-bog at the weekend- I wanted to wait till I have trimmed off the old pitchers but clearly new growth is coming before the old has fully died.