Argo88

Cephalotus “Lasyba Giant”

Hi! I’ve found on eBay this auction... does anyone know this “clone” and its characteristics?

https://www.ebay.it/itm/Cephalotus-Follicularis-Lasyba-Giant-HUGE-plant-dozens-of-growthpoints-/283365927353?nav=SEARCH

It seems to me a very well grown plant very similar to typical form from carniflora... but I’m not an expert... 

another question: how big can become a typical form pitcher of a mature plant in excellent growing conditions?

I don't think there is such a thing as 'typical' as they can express differing characteristics in differing growing conditions. Also, even seeds grown from the same plant can express different characteristics.

I personally think this leads to the plethora of named clones but also why those clones may not express the same characteristics in other growing conditions. The so called dark clones are a classic example of requiring specific conditions. 

Thanks a lot! I also think so... I would only know how big is in your growing condition the bigger pitcher of an unnamed clone... I’ve also seen that the same plant differ in size, colour and shape of pitchers in different growing conditions;-)