Lost posts

Platty

We're sorry about this.  The forum hosting company have deleted the wrong server with all our backups also.  We're working on it and doing all we can, but this may not be rectifiable.  We will post more about it.  There could be another restore happening but we're not sure from what date (if at all) it will be yet.  Needless to say we are incredibly disappointed (not my actual words) in the service we've been paying for.  We will be moving to our own web hosting service in the next few days.  I'll post when it has moved and we can all work together to rebuild our beloved forum from the rubble as I know our forum membership can, no doubt, rise to the occasion and make CPUK great again!

On 12/9/2018 at 8:43 PM, Richard Bunn said:

We're sorry about this.  The forum hosting company have deleted the wrong server with all our backups also.  We're working on it and doing all we can, but this may not be rectifiable.  We will post more about it.  There could be another restore happening but we're not sure from what date (if at all) it will be yet.  Needless to say we are incredibly disappointed (not my actual words) in the service we've been paying for.  We will be moving to our own web hosting service in the next few days.  I'll post when it has moved and we can all work together to rebuild our beloved forum from the rubble as I know our forum membership can, no doubt, rise to the occasion and make CPUK great again!

You're paying for this service Richard? They should be paying you! We all know you're trying your best so good luck with getting it stable again. We'll all be waiting to chip in. 

• Like 1