Chelsea 2018 photos

14 hours ago, David Ahrens said:

Just as a matter of interest Richard, what have you allowed for the maximum image size now. It used to start off at just under 1 mega pixel, getting smaller as you posted.

I have just put some pictures for BBC Gardeners World on at 700 kilo pixels, which kept the size consistent. 

Hi @David Ahrens .  I have removed the size limit completely.  I will trial this and hope it is not abused to the detriment of the forum such as by spammers.  I look forward to seeing your other pictures in a moment.  

Regards

16 hours ago, S Krelbourn said:

Thanks for posting David, I have yet to successfully post a picture on here. I start with the best of intentions, but not being that tech minded get fed up and abandon my attempt. I understand Flickr is the way to go.

@S Krelbourn When you go to create a post via the website you will see a paperclip BELOW the posting window where it also says 'Drag files here to attach, or choose files...' That function has always been there.  It's rare that I ever post pictures due to the complications this forum used to have but now I know it's there, there shouldn't be a problem.  I used to use Flickr and Photobucket and copy the links across, this 'built-in' way seems to be even simpler than that though.  I hope that helps.  If I need to take screenshots and mark them for people then let me know and I will create a new post in the forum announcements section.  There are many topics on here about posting photos via photosharing sites but as they update those sites the methods always change which is a pain.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hi David, lovely to see the pictures from Chelsea. To complete the set of CP representatives at Chelsea, a small Yorkshire nursery, Wack's Wicked Plants, also displayed at their very first Chelsea and were awarded a gold medal, a picture of which is attached. Thought this should be included

1.jpg

What I did like about Wack's Wicked Plants was that their stand was so different to what has been on display these last few years. There is nothing wrong with Matt's and Nigel's stands. Once they have found a winning formula, they have stuck with it, but Wack's tried something different and pulled it off.