Botritis prevention

Could you possibly tell me what do you all use as a fungicide as well as good air flow to prevent botritis on your collections as this will be my first year putting the plants in an unheated porch/conservatory type of thing. Before this year I have left them in an unheated room wherever they slowed down in growth but never really stopped, but we have recently moved house so now have a porch to put them in and was wondering how to help them make it through the dormant season safely. The plants are darlingtonia, sarracenias, drosera and a Venus fly trap.

Thanks

Pirks

15 hours ago, gardenofeden said:

there is no fungicide to control Botrytis available to the amateur grower in the UK.

Best to prevent through good light levels, good hygiene and good airflow. Remove and dispose of infected plants or growth points.

isn't sulfur able to treat Botrytis?

On 12/2/2017 at 5:49 PM, gardenofeden said:

control, no

help prevent, yes

Damn, it sounds invincible. It has to be something on the market that can deal with it, maybe there are but it is copper based, or something that is harmful to CP.  This sucks.

Edited by Scuipici