Hello!

The Rolds

Hello to all members of the forum, I'm from Spain and I have recently started again to grow carnivorous plants, I say again because years ago I had quite a collection of mostly Drosera and Sarracenia. Anyways I had to give them up so I'm starting again, and I figured getting some easy ones was the way to go.

So, I currently grow a Dionaea, Drosera capensis 'alba', an unknown Sarracenia hybrid and a Nepenthes 'Lady luck'. I'm at the phone and haven't figured how to upload photos yet but I'll be sure to post some when I can. :laugh:

Edit: 

Sarracenia ('x readii'? Maybe?)

Plants

Nepenthes 'lady luck' (or 'bloody mary')

Plants

PlantsPlants

Drosera capensis  

Plants

Dionaea muscipula 

Plants

Plants

Edited by The Rolds

The Drosera won't catch or keep hold of crickets because they're too big. The main thing Drosera catch are gnats and other very thin and light insects. Catching a housefly is already quite the achievement and doesn't happen very often, because larger insects are usually strong enough to still fly or crawl away before enough tentacles have folded in to keep it stuck.