This is important.

Hello guys. Im planning to buy my first ever young Sundew (Drosera) sometime next week at my local Supermarket and Im looking for your general opinion, advice and whatever a beginner needs to know about Sundew. I have not read anything on the internet about this plant and Im trusting you. Thanks everyone who comments, youre helping a lot!

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI CUN-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Hi! almost surely that plant will be one of these: capensis,  capensis "alba" (white leaves instead of red),  aliciae. Generally are easy to keep, they need of light, as much air circulation as you can provide and wet substrate, if aliciae not very wet. You can grow it on a windowsill, and don't really need of dormancy. 

Hi! almost surely that plant will be one of these: capensis,  capensis "alba" (white leaves instead of red),  aliciae. Generally are easy to keep, they need of light, as much air circulation as you can provide and wet substrate, if aliciae not very wet. You can grow it on a windowsill, and don't really need of dormancy. 
Will it shorten the lifespan if doesnt go dormant? Does it really need insects to live, should I feed it myself and if so dead or alive insects?

Wysłane z mojego HUAWEI CUN-L01 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Most plants sold in super markets are easy to grow with the most basic of information,they are plants every grower learns on.    You should be able to google enough info on it to keep it alive for a while,even though its the wrong time of year really.   Just look up info,it really is very easy to do without  making yourself look daft

what David was trying to say was a heading of "this is important" should be reserved for things like alerts for pests fungus change in insecticides movement of plants etc. you know something important to everyone !

Your heading would have been more appropriate if it read "Advice for a beginner please"