ROBERT JOHNSON

Hi from South Yorkshire

Hi Everyone from `sunny' South Yorkshire..
Early June I bought a Sarracenia Leucophylla from Wacks Wicked Plants at Chatsworth Flower Show.
I few weeks later I bought 2 More Sarra's from Wacks at Harlow Carr - one Flava and Eva.
Now I have joined this forum and the Carnivorous Plant Society and I'm buying a greenhouse!!
How on earth did that happen?!!!

Robert

Early June I bought a Sarracenia Leucophylla from Wacks Wicked Plants at Chatsworth Flower Show.
I few weeks later I bought 2 More Sarra's from Wacks at Harlow Carr - one Flava and Eva.
Now I have joined this forum and the Carnivorous Plant Society and I'm buying a greenhouse!!
Robert
Hi robert, welcome. It's addictive

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, ROBERT JOHNSON said:

Robert

Awsome!! Im from S Yorkshire too, but im just not living their at the moment. Its a addictive hobby, be warned, lol. Welcome!

Edited by Dr. GreenThumb

:biggrin: I warned a few people who attended Harlow Carr that it was addictive! 

Went back to Harlow Carr last Saturday for he CP day. Attended Stephen's talk on general CP's. Found it excellent as a beginner and very informative. Stephen later showed me how to split and pot a Sarra. This was very useful as I had just received a few bare rooted plants which needed potting.

And so the collection grows!!!

welcome Robert, glad to hear you're enjoying your CPs

Please tell me you're not a councillor  .  I,m in wisewood

welcome I see the bugs bitten