What fabrics can you use to filter rainwater?

No, i wouldnt and havent and so far my plants are perfectly fine. Only time i would, is if it was full of debris from the roof, but in that case id test it 1st with a tds meter
Hi, I've been using it as is and plants seem fine [emoji6]. I have got one of them tds meters on its way just in case lol. Thanks Dr, greenthumb [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Of course you can, there is not a lot of difference between them. The problem you have is if all you have to collect rainwater is that tray then you will probably run out at some stage. When you say distilled water, where are you getting it from ? Reverse osmosis water from an aquarium shop is not distilled water. It's pretty close though.

As I have said many times, I have a distiller unit which gives me a US gallon in about four hours. That is distilled water.

Of course you can, there is not a lot of difference between them. The problem you have is if all you have to collect rainwater is that tray then you will probably run out at some stage. When you say distilled water, where are you getting it from ? Reverse osmosis water from an aquarium shop is not distilled water. It's pretty close though.
As I have said many times, I have a distiller unit which gives me a US gallon in about four hours. That is distilled water.
Hi david, I collected 10 uk litres of rain water in 3 hours last night, I've been putting the rainwater in this jiffy can which I'll be buying another couple of them at the weekend. And this pic is the distilled/demineralised water I bought, but I've been mainly using rainwater.16afbe280b8285bfcbde45d343c303ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...