Repotting with sphagnum moss and ready mixed carnivorous plant compost.

bigphil1984

1 hour ago, Karsty said:

I'm not a sphagnum expert, but I'd be wary about covering it with plastic/glass. It might get too hot in the sun. I've grown palustre (?) for years without covering it over. It grows wild in the UK with full exposure to all the elements.

That's true, you can't cover it and then put it in full sun, it turns completely white even when wet and just dies. There is no need to cover Sphagnum but as they are fresh cuttings you can raise the water level

That's true, you can't cover it and then put it in full sun, it turns completely white even when wet and just dies. There is no need to cover Sphagnum but as they are fresh cuttings you can raise the water level
I read somewhere to cover it for the first week or so then take it off.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

I would recommend letting them get drier than they are now, then applying more water. Just like Koen says, they tell you when they are too dry by becoming very very pale and pretty much looking dry. But as he says, they will survive this, as long as it doesn't go on for a very long time. I wouldn't recommend keeping them sopping wet all the time.

K.