Attention

Harro

Today I saw an offer on Ebay UK which is from Poland. Someone is trying to sell a Fred Howell Giant. The offer picture shows my profil pic from the German Carnivorous Society (GFP). I did not give the permission to publish it. The pic shows a mirror image as you can see on the pics here. The cutting he likes to sell is not from the offer pic. I still have this plant and I did not sell the clone to him. On both picture you can see a small water dot inside the pitcher (yellow circle).

29642034yj.jpg

29641852zn.jpg

• Like 2

The same seller use another stolen pic of Cephalotus 'Hummer's Giant' and presents it as "Big Boy". A shame really...

911498889110.png

Bellow is the link  where the 'Hummer's Giant' picture  originates  from and the owner of the picture in thread called : Sick Ceph.  

341498889372.png

It seems the seller mislead the people on purpose . Sadly enough the seller is CPUK member from what he said to me on eBay. However, nothing new under the old sun though...

Edited by dimitar
  • Like 1

I really wonder when this Polish seller will stop stealing other people's pics and cheating the buyers on eBay.  This time he stole pic of "Vigorous Clumping" of Paul Barden's and tries to present it again as " Big Boy "....

Screenshot_1YstFbMg.png

Here is the opriginal pic of "Vigorous Clumping "  when u can find it in Photofinder....http://cpphotofinder.com/cephalotus-vigorous-clumping-2015.html

ceph-vig03a.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know if this is my place to say but this seller appears to buy plants from European sellers and then sells them on giving them misleading titles. For example most of his neps (I think) come from wistuba. He then labels them as 'seed grown' when they simply are not. I would also be interested to see his permits for sending plants worldwide (which I assume is where he sends most of his plants to) as 'no problems with customs guaranteed' most certainly does not sound official or promising. I think that there is a high chance that this seller is fraudulent. I hope nobody gets conned by them and can see that all they have to do is go to the original place of purchase to get these plants.

Hope this helps

Oliver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...