Sign in to follow this  
cefa@

Ordering from Drosera Gemmae from EU.

Recommended Posts

Hello, has anyone of you guys ever ordered from this website http://www.droseragemmae.com/? I see it's located in the US, so I was wondering whether it's be a deal buying something from them or a risk of receiving half-dead stuff.

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would try first from a EU provider. Far less complicated and faster.

Fabrice

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bux said:

I would try first from a EU provider. Far less complicated and faster.

Fabrice

The fact is in that I've noticed that there are no real specialised providers in EU, and many private collections have largely mislabelled specimens

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

The fact is in that I've noticed that there are no real specialised providers in EU, and many private collections have largely mislabelled specimens

Triffid nurseries has quite a specialised selection of pygmy Drosera:

http://www.triffidnurseries.co.uk/browse_products_in_cat.php?pt_id=2&cid=7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/5/2017 at 6:25 PM, AKR said:

Triffid nurseries has quite a specialised selection of pygmy Drosera:

http://www.triffidnurseries.co.uk/browse_products_in_cat.php?pt_id=2&cid=7

 

On 28/5/2017 at 7:56 PM, picol said:

Hi Cefa, you can try here:

http://www.pygmy-gemmae.com/

 

Aw thank you both!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this