In Buffalo for 6 months - anyone here? :-) Read more at: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/43-travel-events-groups/346189-buffalo-6-months-anyone-here?

Hello!

currently I am in Buffalo for six months as a visiting scholar at the University at Buffalo. Is anyone here on the forums from Buffalo? :-) I am mostly interested in nature photography (close-ups, details and macro, wild-life and landscapes). I would appreciate to be able to go for taking photos with someone and not alone all the time, since I am not familiar in places in New York state and surrounding states. I am also considering to rent a car from time to time for a few days to have some trips – currently I am walking on foot and I am the only one around here to do so it seems lol.png

What I want to see and take a photo of? CPs of course, but also orchids (Cypripedium acaule, Cypripedium reginae, Calypso bulbosa, Pogonia sp., Plantanthera ciliaris and many more), butterflies and dragonflies.

So – is anybody in Buffalo or somewhere around? smile.png

Best,
Slavek

• Like 1