Well......it's here

Wow you got alot, at least you'll have full rainwater butts. Where abouts in the country are you? Here in my little spot of cambridgeshire we didn't really get much. A fair bit just before dawn then the odd quick shower in the day.

Nothing here, ran out the other day. Big flooding in Glos and Hereford yesterday. Am selling tickets to a rain dance I'm considering this weekend!

Nigel H-C

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nigel H-C said:

Nothing here, ran out the other day. Big flooding in Glos and Hereford yesterday. Am selling tickets to a rain dance I'm considering this weekend!

Nigel H-C

Oh eck! That's not good. :(

Complete contrast here at the northern end of the county, a little bit of drizzle and then the sun came out again....seems like that's it for this week. 

Rain over night. Not sure what difference it's made yet. Need full tanks as I'm off to Chelsea on Thursday, and my wife needs as little hassle as possible.

Anyone going to the show?

Nigel H-C

Ahh Derbyshire rain the sweetest of all hahaha

infact it's raining right now in Derby itself, as annoying it is I try and remember it's filling my water butts ready for the 2-3 days of summer we have.

James

• Like 2

3 hours ago, James said:

infact it's raining right now in Derby itself

and finally, even up here in North Derbyshire too, no more rationing for a while:yes:

• Like 2